A way to answer the support emails sometimes should be done more carefully and quickly so that customers find it pleasing and will continue in your business and also the count of emails will be less in your inbox as you follow some tips on how to answer the emails in a better so that it saves a lot of time.
- It’s always a good thing to start with customers name like for example “Hi, tom” so that customers feel that you are giving personal attention to them or their queries. Using “Hi” is friendlier than “Hello” which looks like the official message.
- Develop to write the emails in a way how you talk while the customer is sitting in front of you.
- Sometimes use some phrases like “thanks for your feedback” or “We welcome your suggestion” by which it feels good for the customers.
- Reply to emails in short and precise way by breaking line in between (see to that they understand it), answer in points and short paragraphs. Avoid long paragraphs.
- Learn how to apologize and say “sorry” if necessary and “ thanks” a lot and don’t be afraid to say “No”, try to explain the situation for what reason you are saying “no”. It’s better to use “sorry” for using the word “no”.
“ BE ALWAYS NICE AND KIND TO CUSTOMERS IN WHICHEVER WAY YOU RESPOND TO THEM”
faasthelp has many features where you and your customers can just log, start a live chat where customers and businesses can have a chat ,email alerts for any missed chats and search for self-help which is nothing but an amazing knowledge base, a simple ticketing system where you can create a ticket as well as track those ticket to know the status of the tickets and all these features are bundled in a single button and can be integrated into your business application in less than a minute without disturbing any other functions.Add unlimited Agents/employees to support your business with no additional cost. So make your customers happy and increase your customer satisfaction by just logging on to www.faasthelp.com
#faasthelp #livehelpdesk #livechat #knowledgebasesoftware #customerservicesoftware #simple support software#helpdesk #customerservice #livehelp#onlinelivechat