Any knowledge base can be named as a “Good” Knowledgebase if it fulfills the customer’s needs and should be useful to the customers as it the self-help for the customers.
To design and develop a good Knowledgebase following points have to be followed:
- Have a Good Content: When we start writing any article firstly we should keep in mind that the article we are writing contains good content and covers all the main points of which we are writing the article for.
The content which we are explaining can be written in the form of paragraphs or bullet points depending upon the topic.
- Write it simple and understanding: The main purpose of building a good knowledge base is to allow the customers to find the best solutions for their queries.
‘Let us assume that John is writing an article about one science topic which is useful for students as well as professors’.Keeping in mind that his article is read by both, he writes in a very simple way to make understandable to students as well as professors.Many students find his articles easy and read most of his articles only.’
Same way if we write our articles in its most simple language it will be understood by many customers whether he is an average user or a new user and they start solving the problems by themselves.
- Format matters: While writing an article see that you use simple titles, bold and italics text, headers and sub headers should be highlighted to make it easy to read and even focuses the customers view on the important points.
- Add Images: Any article can be made more attractive and more informative by adding appropriate images to the articles from which customers find the articles still easier than reading only the paragraphs.
- Keep the articles Organised: Yes, it is important to keep the knowledge base organized and easy to navigate so that customers would find it difficult while searching for any topics. It should have a search option so that by giving a right keyword customers will be able to find out the articles of their choice.
FAASTHELP has many features where you and your customers can just log, start a live chat where customers and businesses can have a chat ,email alerts for any missed chats and search for self-help which is nothing but an amazing knowledge base, a simple ticketing system where you can create a ticket as well as track those ticket to know the status of the tickets and all these features are bundled in a single button and can be integrated into your business application in less than a minute without disturbing any other functions.Add unlimited Agents/employees to support your business with no additional cost. So make your customers happy and increase your customer satisfaction by just logging on to www.faasthelp.com
#faasthelp #besthelpdesk #livehelpdesk #bestlivechat #bestknowledgebasesoftware #bestcustomerservicesoftware #simple support software#bestcustomersupportsoftware #livesupport #best help desk ticketing system