When we write any knowledge base article mainly we focus on the customer’s needs and queries and then write about it so that customers while visiting our website it catches customer’s eye.
Let’s have a look at some points to be remembered before presenting it to the customers.
- The topic of the article should be short, easy to understand and should be related to the article what you write.
- Try to use the right keyword in the topic itself so that customer can find it easy.
- Give a brief introduction for the reader about the purpose of the article.
- Writing an article in stepwise and short makes the reader read quickly and understand the article.
- If the article you are writing explains about advanced features about your product before that first start briefly about your basic features.
- Provide the screenshots wherever necessary to encourage the customers.
- Highlight some key points on the screenshots for the customers to understand clearly.
- Add connections/links to clarify the processes which you have mentioned in the article.
- Choose a right category on your website to place the article.
- Write the additional information separately in the article by not mixing with its core of the article.
- Keep checking periodically the articles and see to that it’s up to date, informative and fresh and easy to access
FAASTHELP has many features where you and your customers can just log, start a live chat where customers and businesses can have a chat ,email alerts for any missed chats and search for self-help which is nothing but an amazing knowledge base, a simple ticketing system where you can create a ticket as well as track those ticket to know the status of the tickets and all these features are bundled in a single button and can be integrated into your business application in less than a minute without disturbing any other functions.Add unlimited Agents/employees to support your business with no additional cost. So make your customers happy and increase your customer satisfaction by just logging on to www.faasthelp.com
#faasthelp #livehelpdesk #bestlivechat #bestknowledgebasesoftware #bestcustomerservicesoftware #simple support software#bestcustomersupportsoftware #livesupport