best Knowledge base software
best customer support software
simple customer support
In a day to day operations of a support team, while carrying out an application support activities, a sudden rise in a number of incidents than an average number of incidents per day will put the team under more pressure and eventually it leads to failure to comply with the SLA’s. Often many service industries face this obstacle and it leads to the jeopardy of losing reputation on the organization with customers. Some of the below tips will help in tackling such big issues.
best helpdesk software
best online chat
- Categorize the incidents faster to identify what major issue is causing the sudden increase of incoming incidents.
- Follow “5 why” methodology to identify the actual root cause of the issues and try to resolve that first.
- Raise the flag and seek expertise help, if the same problem persists and unable to resolve by the first level support person then escalate the issue.
- Share the knowledge across the team and improve the competency of the team members to resolve the same kind of problems when occurs in future.
- Notify all the stakeholders about the outage time and the expected resuming time of the application immediately.
- Group all the similar incidents as one and make it as one problem management ticket and provide the ticket number to all the stakeholders for tracking.
Here are some benefits Faasthelp can bring to any company
• 80% reduction in customer support and engagement costs
• 40% reduction in support agent time
• 3x increase in your customer visits and visit times
• Empowered customers with high satisfaction scores
• 24/7 customer support cover
#faasthelp #customersupport #bestlivechat #knowledgebase #bestcustomerservicesoftware #bestcustomersupportsoftware #livesupport #bestknowledgebase #unlimitedagents #besthelpdesk #customerservice #livehelp #knowledgebase #engageyourcustomers